TIME

You have to avoid unhappines, because when you avoid unhappines you actually have to know what makes you happy, and all... I mean.. You may not believe in happines because it a metaforical and philosophical idea of the condition of human race.
Everybody since you're a child has tells you that you must be happy, and, in the end, you wonder yourself: "What the hell is happines?".
But I suggest the next: if you ask yourself in what ways you don't want to be unhappy, and you avoid all what make you unhappy; I think the result can be very satisfying because, in the end, you will be doing what you like, loving who you want and... I don't know... being yourself.
I read something on a social network which I think went like this: "You are the books you read, the coffees you drink, the experiences you live and the lips you kiss".
I don't know if the sentence is exactly like that, but that's the idea. And I completely agree, well...except about the coffee, because the coffie isn't very good actualmente for your health...
I agree with the idea reffering to reading, living and falling in love.
You can cry but don't lie to yourself, people jugde, and it a shame.
But you, I, they... we can cry, and fight, fall and get up again, but never give up. 
The idea I want to express, basically, is that you can do anything you want and feel but always respecting the others.
You can fight, and get angry, and smile afterards, and laugh, and.... I don't know... because it your life, it's your decision, it's your time. It's your time. It's your moment... your time. And with your Time you can do whatever you want do.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Aprendo (a veces)

DOMINARME