NOT ALL FORCES

You say all forces can be held, possessed, submissive to our power. And you say it while you look at me, seeing me like a strange and distant force myself... and you think I can be retained by you, for you, and be quiet, waiting for your bravery to appear. 

But I believe some forces cannot be subdued, or broken, or tied up. Some forces can't be silenced. Some forces, like the mind, cannot be tamed as hair is when combed, or that I say; but looking closer, I see that my hair isn't tameable like you would like it to be, or my eyes, or my mouth, or my words. 

Because not all forces can be held. Not all forces are what we want them to be. Because nature, or love, or my body, isn't something you can control. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Aprendo (a veces)

DOMINARME