GOOSEBUMPS

Today I was thinking about this absolute fact about myself: I love with every pore of my skin. I love with every inch of flesh that I have in my body, in this body that breathes and shakes like a thunder. I don't know a lot of people that allows themselves to feel like that, and that's why I rarely share my cave with others. 

And even tho it seems that we, emotional people, have to hide in walls full of coldness to survive in this society, I will always prefer to suffer the consequences of feeling this highly that being in the other side, because I have already being in that side of myself; not wanting to feel anything because everything was so hard to understand for me and for the people around me. I have been in this position of shutting all my emotions and living life like a robot. We are meant to feel, we are meant to be the most powerful versions of ourselves, to be light, and to share that light with other’s. 

Now, after a long ride, I think it's a privilege to feel things the way I do, and when I don’t allow myself to feel, it's like I'm abandoned my truth. 

So it's a pleasure to live life with this sensitivity that builds me. Because it does; every part of my inner self is build around the reality of myself like a sensitive, delicate and open book person. Sometimes it looks, and it feels, like a prison, a living hell; but feeling things intensely grants myself the action of making roots; and I think I wouldn’t be the person that I am today without this way of living, of understanding love, friendship, pain, sadness and self-love. 

So… I embrace all my emotions and all my internal goosebumps. Y que sea lo que Dios quiera.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Aprendo (a veces)

DOMINARME